Still In Arizona


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Arizona » Nogales
January 14th 2010
Published: January 14th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Just signed up for the blog so you guys can have a peak at what are plans are and what we are doing...

well we have been in Arizona for the past 6 days, waiting for parcels to arrive,

Allyne was getting screwed over by the "company", First (in December) UPS didn't pick the package up and it never got sent. Finally when we arrived in tucson they sent the package, when it arrived it didn't have the fucking charger!, She phoned them and they said they would overnight the charger (few one more day in tucson...) when we went to pick it up... o what not there of coarse it wasn't after spending countless hours in a sporty authority parking lot, we decided to spend one last night in tucson, when Allyne got a hold of "COMPANY" they said the charger was being held up at the border... then the rep said to just go to radio shack and buy a charger that would work for it ( At first they said never to use a different charger for their product....WTF! why didn't they tell us this 3 days ago!) Well we went to radio shack, wam bam thankyou mam we are here in nogales waiting to cross in the morning.

The RV is ready to go with a nice new solar panel to maintain our battery with a few inventors to run out electronics.

Ready for some surf... some snorkel.. more sun.. and fun.

Cheap beers is what Jordan wants for his birthday.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.096s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 13; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0572s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb