Monument Valley


Advertisement
Published: June 16th 2013
Edit Blog Post

Nicky and I got up at 4.45am this morning (Sunday) to go on our sunrise tour around Monument Valley. When the alarm went off we wondered whether it was going to be worth the effort; however we soon realised it most definitely was. I don't have time to label each of the 20 photos attached, but they generally speak for themselves.

This blog entry follows quite closely behind the Bryce Canyon entry that was posted a few hours ago - those photos are worth looking at if you haven't seen them already.

As prevbiously mentioned, we may not have internet access over the next couple of days whilst we're in the Grand Canyon and so we may not be able to post. We are taking a helicopter trip while we're there which Nicky is really looking forward to. I'm not so keen, but hopefully it will be worth it.


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement



16th June 2013
P1040088

Hello again
Good evening guys, great pictures and yes we have kept up to date with your blogs and we have viewed all pictures you have sent so far, they are really good guys, I guess you are getting a bit nervous of the helicopter flight Ash, but I promise it will be once in a life time so enjoy every minute, I know Nicky will, enjoy the canyon, jess loved Alvin the chip monk ha ha, next blog please!!
17th June 2013

helicopter ride
Ash, you could always ride down the Canyon on a donkey, if you don't fancy the helicopter ride x
18th June 2013

Beautiful photos
I love your photos of Monument Valley, truly beautiful iconic pictures. I nominated a few for Photo of the Week.
20th June 2013

Thank you for your kind words. We have had a wonderful holiday and very much enjoyed the West Coast of USA.
18th June 2013

Looks like a great trip
Love the photos! Great job.

Tot: 0.072s; Tpl: 0.017s; cc: 12; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0466s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb