Going to Soldotna


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alaska » Kenai
July 22nd 2008
Published: July 22nd 2008
Edit Blog Post

This weekend we went to visit Pete and Pats older brother and his familie in Soldotna. One thing was obvious, we were going FISHING, woohoo, fishing heaven down there. When we went to get our licenses something funny happened, when my sister had filled out her papers and wanted to pay the lady just said "it's on the house and thank you for your service" because she is married to an army dude. :p was a really nice gesture. Living with an american family was quite funny to experience, and too see how things are. We went to see what Homer was like, an quite amazing town, i'll post some photos from that beautiful place, i can't describe it in words.

After we came home from Homer, Pete, Pat and I went fishing. and we got some. more pictures coming up. haha. when we were out fishing i head a big dead king on my hook, and i couldnt really think of how to get it off, so i just shipped down to Pat, to watch him get it off. haha, was hilarious!

Then a day if relaxation followed, what a lovely day, lied down, watching telly and plating wii. hehe.

Now we are back in Anchorage, in my sisters apartment, and today we are going glacier-walking and im really excited! woohoo.

anyways. laters people.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement



Tot: 0.138s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0817s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb