camp day 3


Advertisement
United States' flag
North America » United States » Alaska » Fairbanks
June 21st 2012
Published: June 21st 2012
Edit Blog Post

knichick2: hi, back from day three at camp. I was busy the second night so that's why I didn't blog. Anyway, today was pretty sweet. In the morning my group and I went to the botanical gardens. Where there is a long trench with running water down to a little pond. We found out if someone put their head at the end of it and other people clogged the water in the trench with their arms and let go at the same time the person at the end got a pretty good shower. But it was 80 degrees out so it helped. After that we went back to the main building for lunch. A man who knows the camp and stuff, came and brought his three 2 month old puppies. SOOOOOOO CUTE!!!!

After that we went down and did metalsmithing. Where I made a silver ring that is pretty darn cool. Tomorrow I'm doing batiking (now say that ten times fast).

Advertisement



21st June 2012

Glad your having fun!
Sounds great! Batikked ties make great Chanukah gifts (if you were wondering what to do with your new skills).
21st June 2012

Saying That
That that that that that that that that that that! :)
23rd June 2012

Knitchick2: it is a very nice word
21st June 2012

What is Batiking?
I am glad you like the cute puppies - no, we do not need any more dogs! (smile)
23rd June 2012

batiking is...
a dyed fabric usually dyed with wax.
23rd June 2012

Puppies?
What kind of puppies?
23rd June 2012

I don't know what breed they were.

Tot: 0.051s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0211s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1015.4kb