MEXICO!!!


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Yucatán
April 14th 2009
Published: May 22nd 2009
Edit Blog Post

Do meet a great Dane in Tulum in Mexico

Do go to pre-wedding party at a five star hotel till five in the morning where the champagne and nachos are free.

Do go to Isla Mujeres and eat the world’s smallest sandwich on top of a cliff looking down on the crystal clear ocean

Do not however get attacked by a huge lizard who’s favourite food is chips.

Do stay at a hostel with the only bar in Cancun to be open till 10am on top of the roof because you will have a great time, although you probably will not last till 10am.

Don’t stay at a hostel with the only bar in Cancun to be open till 10am on top of the roof if you want to get some sleep.

Do not stub your toe on a pavement while checking out two hot Mexican girls from across the street as you will be in a lot of pain for a few days.

Do, however, go to San Cristobal and buy a guitar.

Don’t be disappointed when the guitar turns out to be at least half a foot shorter than a normal size guitar because it will be easier to travel with.

Do, however, stay in a hotel/mansion at Puerto Escondido for 5 pounds a night as hardly anyone else will be there and you will have two floors to yourself, one being a terrace with amazing views of the ocean

Do shop at the supermarket with the best view in the world from the checkout counter of the ocean and beach.

Do body-board four metre high waves at Puerto Escondido as you will have lots of fun.

Do not, however, body-board the four metre high waves at Puerto Escondido if you don’t like the taste of sea water or permanent spine damage as your feet nearly bend backwards over your head.



Additional photos below
Photos: 10, Displayed: 10


Advertisement



Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 17; qc: 85; dbt: 0.0706s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb