Welcome meeting and free beach party


Advertisement
Published: June 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sunday 6.6.2010 day 235
Welcome meeting and free beach party
We woke up early to watch the Magello Moto GP. We read that Rossi had fallen off and was out for the next 3 or 4 mths. In the race Haydon fell off and Casey came 4 th so it was not the best result. After bfast we went to the welcome meeting were then gave us free coffees and pastries and told us about all the sited and what is on offer at the hotel. I won a prize for travelling the longest to the resort. They told us a story about people using their free kayaks hires and getting lost and ending up in Cuba were Fidel Castro finds then and give the resort back the Americans (who are not allowed to be there) but keeps the kayaks. After the meeting we sorted getting a new fridge as the one in our unit was not working and all the food we had went off so they replaces some of the food for us as well. At lunch time we went to the free beach party and had way too many of the free cocktails. We did dinner on our baloney is so nice after the sun went down. After dinner we went for a walk around the resort then had a swim in one of their infinity pools and went in the spar before going back to our room. The bigger rooms have spar’s on their balconies but I did not know that when I booked it and as there was only two of us did not think we needed the bigger room. Next time I come here I will get one of the bigger rooms they look very nice.



Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.087s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0558s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb