Meet Us at the Coba


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Coba
April 26th 2011
Published: May 1st 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Co to Coba!


Hannable's experience at Coba was antithetical to our previous experience at Tulum!
The tallest of structures there were open for the public to climb!
There weren't so many tourists!

We finally felt a powerful inexplicable "energy!"

We also began getting into some of the more fascinating mythology of the ancient Maya, most notably the lore of the "Gigantes" (literal Giants as in 8 to 11 ft. people)

Noble had a "psychic" premonition whilst walking the trail to one of the archeological sites at Coba.

The experience went as follows:

I (Noble) was simply walking down the path to the next set of ruins on our journey. I was thinking about the physical construction of the huge complexes and how it was accomplished. Suddenly, I got an image of a very large brown man holding in one hand what would be an impossibly gargantuan stone to a regular sized human. The vision was a flash and disappeared as fast as it came. Three minutes later when we reached the second set of ruins on the path featuring many stelae carved into giant blocks of limestone, I was flabbergasted to see a depiction of a "giant" human being standing on two ordinary humans (one for each foot) and being worshiped on either side by two "shaman" looking humans. My surprise only increased as we learned that every stelae at Coba was a slightly different depiction of this same scene done in various ways!
http://www.flickr.com/photos/badwood/434185049/
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maya_stelae

The next day, I (Noble) open my Youtube subscriptions to this "Coast to Coast AM" radio broadcast linked here:

&feature=related
Renowned researcher with a PhD from Oxford University, Joseph P. Farrell presented evidence for a hidden history of mankind that involved tyrannical giants and an elite race bent on genetic mutation. The Greeks, Hopi, Mayans, Iroquois, Aztecs, and the Bible all recorded an ancient war against giants in the dim past.

Posted here, again, is the work of one, Alexander Putney featured on a "Red Ice Radio" broadcast:




While I (Hannah) was reading "The Mayan Factor" by Jose Arguelles I was amazed to discover that the very person Noble and I had been studying under actually worked at The Evergreen State College between 1970-73. Ecstatic to try to contact him, we soon discovered that he recently passed away only a few weeks before we embarked upon our journey. Craaaaaaaaaaaaazy!




is where you can watch our Coba experiences!


Additional photos below
Photos: 29, Displayed: 23


Advertisement



Tot: 0.103s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 12; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0606s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb