Backpacking around the world is a tough job but someone has to do it.


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Quintana Roo » Cancun
May 30th 2010
Published: June 1st 2010
Edit Blog Post

Sunday 30.5.2010 day 228
Backpacking around the world is a tough job but someone has to do it.
We woke up and could see the blue ocean and beach outside our window. F1 was on TV and we saw Mark Webber almost win the race if his team mate had not tyred to run him off the road. Then we decided to have a look around the hotel and check it our. So we went past the travel agent and gift shop had a look at the two restaurants and pool side bar and beach bar had a look at the pool and the birds (in the cage). It took us about 10 minutes to check out the hotel so we went for a walk along the beach and soon got to the deck chairs under the palm shades it was so relaxing that we stayed there for hours and then was very bad and ordered cocktails hmmm it is soo hard hanging out on the beach all day I think we may end up just hanging out at the beach this week. Mean while close by there is the oil spill but there is none on the beach here and the volcano and hurricane in Guatemala we may do a day tip there next week.



Additional photos below
Photos: 7, Displayed: 7


Advertisement



Tot: 0.077s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 11; qc: 27; dbt: 0.0478s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb