Oaxaca with Donzetta


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Oaxaca » Oaxaca
May 16th 2012
Published: May 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Maria Trinidad Martinez PerezMaria Trinidad Martinez PerezMaria Trinidad Martinez Perez

Born in Mexico City, raised in Ciudad Ixtepec and Oaxaca de Juarez, OAX. She attended public schools in Oaxaca and graduated from Colegio I.L.CA. She would like to own a home and she wants to travel to England, Japan & Greece.
Hi All,

I am going to try to do another entry with photos. Today I will introduce you to persons in the school office, their lives and their goals. I am going to suggest to the blogging site that they fix the photos space to expand to include all of the typed information but as of now it does not. I do apologize to both participant and reader if all of the information from my interview does not appear. Due to time constraints, I will not be able to try another format.

Today is my day of departure for the coast. I cannot take my computer because I am told that there are no satellite towers in this remote area. So until I am back in Oaxaca, "Nos vemos".


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

Rachel Laberge MalletteRachel Laberge Mallette
Rachel Laberge Mallette

She is from Quebec, graduated from Universite du Quebec a Montreal with a degree in Social Work and Feminism She is the assistant director of ICO. She does individual registration. and registration and planning for the classes.
Asuncion Ruiz MartinezAsuncion Ruiz Martinez
Asuncion Ruiz Martinez

"Chonita""was born and raised in Teotitlan de Valle where she still lives. She went to Public School in "T". Afterwards she took a course in "Computacion". Her goal is to study Psychology and then to get married.
Liliana Ruiz LopezLiliana Ruiz Lopez
Liliana Ruiz Lopez

She was born and raised in Teotitlan de Valle where she went to school. She is currently attending "La Universidad Autonoma Benito Juarez de Oaxaca" in Administration. She plans to visit Mexico City and then travel around the world.
Ryota KimuraRyota Kimura
Ryota Kimura

He was born and raised in Yokohama, Japan. He graduated from Sophya University Yotsuya, Tokyo with a degree in Hispanic Studies. He would like to advance the cultural interchange between Oaxaca and Japan so that people of both areas will understand each other better.
Efren Faustino NaydaEfren Faustino Nayda
Efren Faustino Nayda

He was born in Oaxaca and raised in Ocotlan. He received his bachilerato from CBT 259. His job is auxillary administrator of the school. He works another job as a security guard. He has a wife, Patricia, and 2 children. His goal is to excel in personal and family relationships.


Tot: 0.147s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0865s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb