Palenque: The Land of Pacal Votan


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Chiapas » Palenque
May 11th 2011
Published: May 15th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Our Butts Hurt!!! (The Bus Ride Was Eight Hours)


Palenque was the culmination of Hannable's Mexico journeys, and was not in the least, anti-climactic. We stayed at a world famous hippie-esque, economic hostel-resort called "El Panchan," that is literally located in the jungle with all matters of bugs, frog-lizard thingamajigs, and of course the howling monkeys with no regard for sleeping cousins at 4am. We also came across a wonderful family of artisans that shared their lives with us and can be found on facebook at (Viodor Shiva). The amount of intellectual and spiritual connection forged between us and this family can only be explained as synchronistic. Some of these ideas include such fringe topics as: Atlantis and Lemuria, the Hollow Earth, free energy, and foods to combat the radiation pummeling North America as we speak. It was nice to have like minds to converse with in English!!!

We were able to visit a museum at Palenque, as the reserve is part of a vast, federally owned, living museum of sorts. The tour begins at the housed museum where one can see artifacts excavated from the archeological site, not far away. Then begins the ascent into Palenque which is located up a mountain made accessible by an ancient, seemingly unending set of stairs. After climbing and climbing and climbing... one finally reaches the jungle oasis seen as an open expanse and stone city, contrasting the surrounding foliage.

The most noteworthy academic information Hannable came across during this portion of our adventure dealt with the correlations between East Indian Yoga, Chakra, and Kundalini concepts-- all having a direct and almost identically named concept in Mayan lore. For example, Pacal Votan is a sort of Jesus Christ/ Thoth/ Hermes character that was the manifestation of the God, Kukulkan, on Earth. Pacal brought all forms of learning to the peoples and specifically taught of SEVEN INNATE ENERGIES WITHIN THE HUMAN BODY CALLED (in the Mayan language) CHACLAS!!! These energies were used to activate the K'UNTHALILNI! More information on this topic may be usurped here:

http://www.mayanmajix.com/Sergey_Supplment2.pdf

Another stream of academic information made itself available in the form of a viable explanation on the construction of these massive stone sites. We happened upon the research of one, Joseph Davidovits whose website is thus:

http://www.geopolymer.org/

and here is a "Red Ice Radio" broadcast featuring Dr. Davidovits:

Joseph Davidovits is a French materials scientist who has posited that the blocks of the Great Pyramid are not carved stone but mostly a form of limestone concrete. He holds the Chevalier de l'Ordre National du Mérite (one of France's highest honors), is the author and co-author of more than 130 scientific papers and conferences reports, is the discoverer and inventor of the geopolymer chemistry and its technical applications and holds more than fifty patents. Joseph is a member of the International Association of Egyptologists. He presented several conferences on ceramics, blue faience, cements, pigments, and the analysis of pyramids stones at several International Congresses of Egyptology. In this program, Joseph will discuss how the pyramids of Egypt were built. He'll share his research and theories about reconstituted limestone and more. Topics Discussed: geopolymers, casting stones, alchemy, stone paste, chemistry, minerals, concrete, wet sand, casting, quarries, disaggregated limestone, salt, natrium, sodium carbonate, caustic soda, casing stone, shells, silica, granite, pyramids under water, dating, humidity inside the pyramids, Zahi Hawass, current conditions in Egypt, salt in the pyramids, 60 million year old bedrock fossils, Gantenbrink's Door, Imhotep, Saqqara, bent pyramid, Dahshur, red pyramid, calcium, Cheops, bread making, palm trees, desertification, Amenhotep, Hapu.



Hannable is experiencing a degree of technical difficulties uploading our videos but expect to have the kinks worked out in less than two weeks!!!




Additional photos below
Photos: 36, Displayed: 24


Advertisement



Tot: 0.066s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 9; qc: 47; dbt: 0.042s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb