Round 3


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Baja California » Rosarito
March 19th 2004
Published: December 24th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Oh BoyOh BoyOh Boy

At Papas and Beer. Hind Sight is a perfect science.
SPRING BREAK 2004!!
Wow, it really feels like a long time ago. This was my third trip to the hallowed hunting grounds of Rosarito, Mexico. Adam, Christian, Dan, Dean and his two german pals and me jumped in a couple of cars and headed south. It is incredible how close the Mexican border is to san diego. After about 35 mins on the road we were there, got the green light going through and off we went. I did almost get side swiped by a couple of mexican gelopies. They drive like madmen. We got to the hotel i usually go to which used to be called Hotel California, but they made so called "improvements" and aptly renamed it Hotel Del Sol. But due to the fact the hot water was not working we got a bit of a discount on the place. Went straight to the beach where Senor Froggys was having a wet t shirt competition with two large breasted blond ladies. Very entertaining.
The first night was pretty nuts, i think we went to Papas and Beer. The funniest thing that happened that night was when Deans german friend, Gunta who had not said a word the whole
Lobster DinnerLobster DinnerLobster Dinner

Christian really embraced the 3 dollar shirt he bought.
time started pulling this one bird on the dance floor. So he walks in the next morning, not really saying anything. Then around lunch it comes out that he went with this girl to the beach and had shagged her in one of the porta pottys!! How ridiculous is that. We just could not believe it.
Met a very nice Brazilian girl from UCD at Papas and Beer who tried to teach me how to salsa. I think that is going to be my first and last time attempting the art of salsa dancing.
Had some lobster at Puerto Vaerto with the boys. Spent many an hour on the beach doing absolutely nothing. Did a lot of random stuff. Saw two topless girls wrestle in jelly. You know, pretty standard American spring break in all honesty.
VIVA Mexico.


Additional photos below
Photos: 11, Displayed: 11


Advertisement

Essentials at the 99 cent storeEssentials at the 99 cent store
Essentials at the 99 cent store

chips, salsa and energy drinks
Wet T shirt CompWet T shirt Comp
Wet T shirt Comp

Good old fashioned american tradition
Das Good JaDas Good Ja
Das Good Ja

Big German Man
$1 tostadas$1 tostadas
$1 tostadas

Awesome mexican place across the road from all the clubs


Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 11; qc: 33; dbt: 0.0336s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb