Ensenada, Mexico


Advertisement
Mexico's flag
North America » Mexico » Baja California » Ensenada
March 25th 2013
Published: April 10th 2013
Edit Blog Post

"On Monday we went whale watching. We were searching for Grey Whales. We saw a lot. We went to a seafood restaurant and it was soooo good. We had lobster." - Sofia

On our 3rd full day in Baja, it was time to leave the Guadulope Valley and go to Ensenada. We decided to go whale watching and after convincing Milan that it would be fun(parents bought him a super hero mask), we took off on a 3-4 hour boat ride. It took about 1 hour to get out to the islands where the grey whales were migrating. I had a great time seeing whales on our trip last summer to Iceland so I was really looking forward to doing it again. On the way out, daddy and I played with pringles and shot some funny pictures.

After passing the islands, it did not take long to spot the whales. We saw 2 grey whales together. I had fun going to the front of the boat and watching them. We did not get as close as we did in Iceland, but it was still very cool. We saw a bunch of others.

___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________



___________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

When we got back to Ensenada, we went to lunch. Ensenada was known for its lobster, so we headed to a restaurant known for good lobster. Daddy and I shared a lobster and some seafood risotto. It was delicious. We then walked around the city a little. I bought some earings for my mom and a Mexican Lucha Libre wrestling mask for Vitor.



Daddy, Lara, and Ralf were not too impressed with the city so we did not stay too long. We made our way back to our awesome hotel. On the way home we stopped off at a wine and cheese place to pick up some food and I bought some "dream catchers". While Ralf knew all about them, I had to explain to Daddy as he had never heard of them.


Additional photos below
Photos: 26, Displayed: 23


Advertisement

Me, Daddy, Lara, and MilanMe, Daddy, Lara, and Milan
Me, Daddy, Lara, and Milan

Whale Watching Ensenada
Not a sharkNot a shark
Not a shark

Grey Whale
Fish MarketFish Market
Fish Market

Ensenada
Fish MarketFish Market
Fish Market

Ensenada


Tot: 0.065s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 24; dbt: 0.0368s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb