One More Night in Los Cabos


Advertisement
Published: February 17th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Cabo SunriseCabo SunriseCabo Sunrise

From our balcony on what was supposed to be our last morning in Cabo.
In case anyone else doesn't understand Spanish like me, cabo means cape in English. This area at the southern tip of the Baja Peninsula is called Los Cabos or The Capes. Well we were scheduled to fly home yesterday, but the airplane had a mechanical problem and our flight was canceled. We waited in line for over 1-1/2 hours to get to the ticket agent to see what options we had. It was now about 4 PM and they could put us on a flight to LA and then connect to an 11:30 flight from LA to Chicago, getting in at around 6 AM. We both just decided to stay here and take the same flight that we were scheduled on the next day. We had left our resort at 10:30 AM and it was a long day of waiting at the airport.

So they put us up in the Crowne Plaza, an all inclusive hotel on the beach in San Jose del Cabo. I'm sitting in our room writing this on Wednesday morning. Our flight leaves at 1:10, or at least we hope it does. Here are a few pictures from our last 2 days at the RIU.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

EntertainersEntertainers
Entertainers

Every afternoon there were dancers and contests at one of the pools.


20th February 2010

very nice keep up the good work.thanks
22nd February 2010

WELCOME BACK
AS I GET READY TO SHOVEL SOME MORE SNOW(AT LEAST I CAN USE THE EXERCISE)I CAN SEE THE TAHOE IN YOUR DRIVEWAY RUNNING AND COVERED WITH SNOW. GREAT TIMING!! DRZOO
25th February 2010

Welcome Back
Thanks for the comment, Dr. Zoo. Yeah, unfortunately I didn't leave fast enough to get out of clearing the driveway. I usually plan it so Jan gets stuck with that job!

Tot: 0.049s; Tpl: 0.014s; cc: 12; qc: 25; dbt: 0.0264s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb