Day 26 - Salt City


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada
August 27th 2011
Published: August 27th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We woke up and began our journey to Windsor, the city that makes our salt. When we arrived we found a campground with a waterslide and go-karts. Dad bought us 12 tickets to go on the slide. Shaley put the tickets down and somehow they went missing so we had to go and explain our dilemma to the lady running it and she kindly gave us 12 more. So us kids then went on the slide 4 times each. Then we went back to the trailer, Shaley and I then went out to play a bit of soccer for the first time during this trip. After playing, Mom had a steak dinner made so we went in to eat. After dinner Mom and Dad ditched us at the trailer to go -you guessed it- do laundry. That’s what gave us the brilliant idea of going on the go-karts. Shaley and Shawn went first to test it out while I boiled some water for some maritime tea. Then when they came back we all went 2 more times. They were great! When we were done our fun we all had a shower an got ready for bed while Mom and Dad were still out. When they got back we put our clothes away and went night night.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.165s; Tpl: 0.024s; cc: 5; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0453s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb