A quick turn around


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Quebec » Portneuf
July 1st 2011
Published: July 6th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Friday, July 1st Canada Day and home to St. Raymond

After 2900 km in two weeks of travel, We returned back to Saint Raymond right after lunch on Canada Day. We had to be back in Montreal by the next afternoon, so we had a very busy afternoon and evening of packing up all the stuff that is to go back to Robert’s place. We had borrowed several large pieces of furniture that had been his dad’s stuff and was being stored in their airplane hangar. We had rented a large cube van to bring it to S. Raymond, so when we assembled it all on the driveway it didn’t look like our little trailer would handle it all. Amazingly, Claude managed to fit it all in. The first step of going home has started.

To celebrate Canada Day, we hadn’t been able to find any Canada cupcakes or cakes anywhere, so we bought a little cake and I made an icing Canada flag on it. It certainly wasn’t our usual Canada Day celebrations, but with the amount of work we needed to get done today, it would have to do.

Tomorrow we are off to Montreal so Paul and Claude can go fishing with Robert and his daughter in northern Quebec for the week. Marc and I will hang out by the pool at Robert's place. By the looks of the temperatures, the pool should be a perfect place.


Additional photos below
Photos: 3, Displayed: 3


Advertisement

The boys with the Cosmos flowers we had grown from seed.The boys with the Cosmos flowers we had grown from seed.
The boys with the Cosmos flowers we had grown from seed.

We will give them to the cousins in Montreal.


Tot: 0.05s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 26; dbt: 0.0316s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb