Lake Onaman Fishing 2010


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario
June 20th 2010
Published: June 20th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Day 2 Saturday May 29
The Wagonmaster had carefully planned our trip, after 40 years he has it nailed. The next morning we were joined by Tom Miller (TIII). Tommy is one of those poor souls still contributing to our Social Security. At least two others in the party are also contributing to our SS. Johnboy because of his lack of age and Glenn because of his lack of good sense. We stopped in Two Harbors, MN for breakfast at the Vanilla Bean Café. We then bravely headed north to the Kingsway Motel in Thunder Bay, Ontario. The Kingsway has benefited by a significant physical upgrade but has been unable to upgrade its’ clientel.
The fast track boys, Glen (2N), Chuck (dawgfish) & Kermit (The Frog) arrived a little after 8 PM. Fortunately the Liquor Store does not close until 9 PM. In the future they will have to drive faster or leave earlier if they want to avoid another close call. The evening was filled with renewing old friendship, intense political discussions & consuming alcohol to reduce the weight for the flight to Onaman.


Advertisement



24th June 2010

Errata
Glenn =2n

Tot: 0.092s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0617s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb