Home Again.


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Toronto
April 22nd 2008
Published: May 17th 2008
Edit Blog Post

We're home and it feels good. We've travelled half way around the world and arrived back safely. We've seen places we'll always remember and things that we can't forget. We've had great times and tough times. But all of these things are part of the travel experience. Without the bad times the good times wouldn't have been so enjoyable. Without the friends, the the places would have been less interesting. Part of travelling is walking into the unknown and coming out the other side with something that will change your perspective on the world.





We want to thank everyone who made this trip more enjoyable. Our guide Charles, driver Raj and all our fellow tourists on the GAP tour. Tariq at Incredible India in Delhi. Raj II, our driver in Rajasthan. A.K. and her fabulous family in Mumbai. Amanda, Jules and Billy who put us up and put up with us in London. Doug and Nancy who got us to Liverpool in style. Karen and Mark who showed us 'Pool and made us feel at home. You were all great.






Here we've posted some of our favourite photos. Not necessarily our favourite places or the most memorable events, simply some of the photos we like the most.





We hope that you've enjoyed our travelblog as much as we enjoyed doing it.

Lesley and Leslie


Additional photos below
Photos: 18, Displayed: 18


Advertisement



23rd May 2008

Great photos guys! Makes me want to travel.
26th May 2008

Your photos are stunningly good. Fabulous job!
30th May 2008

hi
Looks great, love the pictures

Tot: 0.104s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 10; qc: 66; dbt: 0.0712s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb