Innisfail to Red Deer to week home in Stratford!


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Stratford
March 18th 2012
Published: March 18th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Innisfail, ABInnisfail, ABInnisfail, AB

End of Day celebration!
Hi all! Hank and I finished our last relay day in Innisfail, AB. After the End of Day celebration we carried onto Red Deer to get our luggage and then drove to Leduc (Edmonton Airport) to head back east for our 1 week holiday. It was a very busy week, but great non the less! We got to visit all of the kids, grandkids, Hil and Pete, Carol, Randy and Nick, Patti and Brian, Jan, Vance and Ali, Joanie and Rick, Dawn and Mathew and even got a little cuddle in with Hemi!!! Sorry if I missed anyone! We definitely could have used a couple more days, but it is also good to get back to work with the Relay Family! We are on the home stretch!

Love always, Weedie and Jeepa xoxoxoo....


Additional photos below
Photos: 20, Displayed: 20


Advertisement

Jackie and JacobJackie and Jacob
Jackie and Jacob

1st night home we stayed with Jackie and Jeremy and the grand kiddies!
Kelly in the Kitchen!Kelly in the Kitchen!
Kelly in the Kitchen!

On Monday we were treated to dinner at Kelly and Nolans place.
Armidillo Eggs!Armidillo Eggs!
Armidillo Eggs!

Had a BBQ at Hil and Petes. Hank made these!
Hockley ValleyHockley Valley
Hockley Valley

We toured up to Orangeville to have a visit with my besties! Carol and Randy. They just bought a new house which they get at the end of April!
Orangeville, ONOrangeville, ON
Orangeville, ON

We got to know Carol's baby, Dexter, up close and personal!
Driving back to Stratford!Driving back to Stratford!
Driving back to Stratford!

We have been travelling across Canada all winter and the worst driving weather we get is heading back to Stratford!
John and JulieJohn and Julie
John and Julie

We went for an awesome dinner and lots of laughs with John and family!


Tot: 0.187s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 14; qc: 52; dbt: 0.1501s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb