Our last days


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Ottawa
March 5th 2014
Published: March 5th 2014
Edit Blog Post

G'day mates;

Well our second day in Canberra was one with lots of walking under sunny, 26C weather... We visited the Australian National War Museum, but an hour and a half wasn't enough and what we did see was very enjoyable. Then we walked around the lake crossing over one bridge headed to Old Parliament House then crossed the other bridge.

Then it was off to Sydney for our last days in Australia... Under sunny skies and 28C temps, we took the train into Circular Quay and a view of the Opera House and a walk across the Sydney Harbour Bridge. Finished dinner with a view of the Sydney Opera House and the Harbour Bridge.

Our last day in Sydney was again under sunny and 28C skies, so off we went to the Sydney Harbour Bridge Pylon lookout for a view of the city. Then it was off to Manly beach for our last kick at sun, white sand and heat.

Well it's hard to believe that our four weeks has come to an end... it has been an awesome Aussie Vacation Part B adventure. Thanks to our

great hosts for the first half Don and Hilary we had a wonderful start to this adventure.

We had a blast travelling around Australia via planes, trains and automobiles...trams, tour bus, ferries and a dingy tender named "Marty"... and met some great people... Aussie are so friendly it's awesome.

Four states, over 3,000 of km on the rental, lots of sun and heat... the views and memories are priceless...


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.067s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0449s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb