East coast USA Day 25


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
October 13th 2011
Published: October 28th 2011
Edit Blog Post

We wake up to sunny skies with just a little cloud, we have organised a bus tour today, we off to numerous historical sites to look at Niagara Falls, the parks are just beautiful, well maintained with green lawns, lovely flower beds, we stop into the Butterflies enclosure, what a magnificent place to be, as you walk through the enclosure, hundreds of butterflies flutter around, some even land on you, the colours & patterns on there wings are majestic. We now head towards the last part of our tour which is a boat ride to Niagara Falls, we now board the Maid of The Mist and head towards the bottom of Niagara falls, to appreciate the beauty and the enormity of the Falls you need to see it for yourself. The tour now ends, what a great way to see Niagara Falls! We head back to our hotel for some down time, dinner & bed! Weather.......overcast!

Accommodation: Four Points by Sheraton Niagra Falls-Fallsview Hotel

6455 Fallsview Boulevard Niagra Falls

Ontario, Canada



Thoughts: We were happy with the Fallsview,it's in a good location and the Fallsview rooms do have a view of the falls,we were on the 16th floor and the view was great.The Keg restaurant has a shuttle van that will pick you up and run you back to the Fallsview.

We booked a bus tour through the Hotel and the tour was fantastic.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.123s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 12; qc: 59; dbt: 0.0725s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb