Niagara Falls


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Niagara Falls
October 14th 2009
Published: October 15th 2009
Edit Blog Post

We started our day by getting off the bus and heading straight for the falls. They were epic, as ussual but because of high waters we could not go on the Maid Of The Mist. After taking some pictures of the falls we proceeded into the theatre to watch a 4D movie about the falls. It was interesting to see how much errosion they have caused and how there position is constantly changing. The movie had a few wet suprises but it was great never the less. After the movie, we were on our own for the rest of the day, so we headed up to the tourists area on the hill.

Although some people almost chickened out, we made it through "Screamers", the legendary hauted house alive which wasint even that scarry. From there we walked around for a while exploring the shops. After we grabed a bite at the frankenstein Burger King, we tripped down to the mirror maze to get lost. after being stuck in the maze for a half hour, it was getting close to departure time so we stopped in at a few more stores on our way back to the buses. One more look at the wonderous falls and we were on our way back to good old T.O. All in all, a great trip and lovely scenery to match.

Find out for yourself.


Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.062s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0392s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb