Bruce Peninsula National Park
Background: A land of vast distances and rich natural resources, Canada became a self-governing dominion in 1867 while retaining ties to the British crown. Economically and technologically the nation has developed in parallel with the US, its neighbor to the south across an unfortified border. Canada's paramount political problem is meeting public demands for quality improvements in health care and education services after a decade of budget cuts. The issue of reconciling Quebec's francophone heritage with the majority anglophone Canadian population has moved to the back burner in recent years; support for separatism abated after the Quebec government's referendum on independence failed to pass in October of 1995.
Blogs from Bruce Peninsula National Park
Latest Blogs from Bruce Peninsula National Park
- July 11th 2011 Scuba Diving The Arabia Shipwreck - Tobemory Ontario, Canada
by Words: 805 Photos: 0
- July 10th 2010 Paradise beyond my own backyard
by Words: 699 Photos: 88
- October 19th 2008 The Adventure Begins!
by Words: 19 Photos: 2
- July 3rd 2008 1st July 2008
by Words: 331 Photos: 15
- July 3rd 2008 2nd July 2008
by Words: 453 Photos: 15
- June 1st 2007 Row, Row, Row the Boat...
by Words: 1183 Photos: 8
- May 31st 2007 On the Orchid Trail
by Words: 1302 Photos: 16
- August 28th 2005 On th Road!!!!!!
by Words: 300 Photos: 11