What's new, folks?


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Ontario » Brockville
April 24th 2010
Published: April 24th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Hey out there! What's everyone up to these days? Send me your news, and some photos if you have them. Send it all to me at:
marymueller28@cogeco.ca
Then I'll put your news on the blog for everyone to see.
We're supposed to be keeping in touch, remember?

Advertisement



24th April 2010

news
We miss all of you, way up north.
24th April 2010

Staying In Touch
Just thought I would explain where we live during the summer. Answer; At Calabogie which is a Ski Village NW of Ottawa (South of Renfrew). It is about a 25 minute run into Renfrew and about 1 hour into Ottawa. We are busy preparing for the CNSA Annual Shuffleboard Meeting and Banquet which takes place in Coldwater, ON on May 25th. If any of you are interested, details appear on the Home Page of The Shuffler. As I type this I am literally looking out our several windows, looking into the "Bush" as I call it. Others would refer to it as the Forest. Forest or Bush, the daffoldils we planted last year are in full bloom AND the Trilliums are just now beginning to show. With regard to Renfrew. We do our Shopping there believe it or not >> Last Year we met Jack and Ilse, also shpping, twice during the summer.
24th April 2010

Yes
I just read your blog. They are coming through. I read them at www.travelblog.org/bloggers/nanny3. If anyone has trouble reading them, they can use that to log in. Also Alice Johnson Lot 408 had intestinal surgery and is home and doing fine. Had to remove a foot of her intestome. The Bradshaws, Eusdeans, have all gone home so the front street is almost vacant.
24th April 2010

to Brenda
We miss you too, kiddoo!

Tot: 0.083s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 9; qc: 34; dbt: 0.0559s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb