Another Day in Miramichi


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » New Brunswick » Miramichi
September 21st 2006
Published: September 27th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Another day spent along the Miramichi River. It's such a peaceful spot; so quiet. We visited with Uncle Eddie and Aunt Jessie again, took some great pictures of the landscape and even stopped by the Glendening (Clendening) farm. It turns out that the MacDonald's are cousins to the Glendening's. So it turns out that we have Clendenings on both sides of the family.

Tonight we met Tammy (Uncle Eddie's daughter) and her two children Samantha and Sean. Even though it has been a couple of years since we have been up to see them, the kids got together just like they were together every day. They instantly had things in common; Sean with his Yu-gi-oh! cards, Sam with her Gameboy and Cannon with his PSP. Even though there is an age difference (Sean-7, Sam-13, Cannon-10) they got along great! We visited and had dessert and we called it a night around 10:30.


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement

View from Point aux Carr RoadView from Point aux Carr Road
View from Point aux Carr Road

This is Sheri's favorite spot on Point aux Carr Road. The colors of the river grasses are just beautiful; reds and yellows just perfect for fall.


Tot: 0.129s; Tpl: 0.015s; cc: 13; qc: 79; dbt: 0.0795s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb