Published: June 7th 2009June 7th 2009
Our Safetypants advisor, who remains unnamed, has encouraged us to come up with a few simple travel rules that are designed to set others at ease as to our whereabouts at any given time and facilitate efficient searching in the event of an emergency:
1) Thou shalt not stray from THE LIST
2) Thou shalt not backtrack
3) Thou shalt update thine blog weekly
1) We will not be traveling in any other country except that which is on our list. The list being (In rough order): Colombia, Ecuador, Peru, Bolivia, Chile, Argentina)
2) We will not backtrack to any place we have already been. This goes for both cities and Countries. Once we have left a city or country, we will not be returning to that city/country. The exception to this, of course, is Bogota, Colombia, which we will be flying in to (June 10th) and out of (July 22nd).
3) This is fairly self-explanatory. We will be updating this blog once a week. If this doesn't happen, we have likely fallen victim to a very hungry Jaguar.