Welcome to Victoria, British Columbia!


Advertisement
Published: February 11th 2013
Edit Blog Post

001001001

Victoria harbour-front
Normal 0

Welcome to beautiful Victoria, British Columbia!

Here in the City of Gardens, you can enjoy the best that Vancouver Island has to offer.

Visit the historic downtown - Douglas and Government Streets extend for miles, offering many attractions certain to appeal to everyone from families to couples to solo travellers young and old.

See the British Columbia Parliament Buildings and the Empress Hotel (where you can enjoy afternoon tea), located right beside the beautiful harbour. Walk down here on the weekend and enjoy local art dealers and other interesting local crafts being sold in this area.

Have children with you? Visit the Royal British Columbia Museum and the IMAX National Geographic Theatre, both guaranteed to be a hit with their interactive features and learning opportunities.

Walk down Government Street and enjoy Bastion Square and the oldest Chinatown in Canada.

Also located in Victoria is Beacon Hill Park. This is the main green space of the city, with gardens, great scenic views, a petting zoo, and many different animals and plants.

One of Victoria's most visited attractions is Butchart Gardens, a beautiful group of floral
002002002

BC Parliament Buildings
displays that have been named a National Historic Site of Canada.

No matter what you are looking for from your vacation, you can find it in Victoria. Enjoy all the benefits of a large city while enjoying the atmosphere of a smaller town.

For more information, please visit: http://www.hellobc.com/victoria.aspx


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement

003003
003

Royal BC Museum
004004
004

Beacon Hill Park
005005
005

Butchart Gardens


Tot: 0.119s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 9; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0533s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb