jour 22


Advertisement
Canada's flag
North America » Canada » Alberta » Canmore
June 10th 2012
Published: June 15th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Sunday at the campground was like every other. Louise’s friend Patricia drove out from Calgary to meet her at the Bow Valley Park campground and the chatting began. Once we managed to drag them outside and while the rains had stopped, the kids and I rode the bike trails and they hiked the wilderness. Liam Antoine as usual had his share of spills and chills before we arrived back at our site. It was 3 pm by the time the girls returned, we chowed down, broke camp and where Calgary bound.

Once in the big city it was a new challenge to navigate the roads, the stores and the lineups. We eventually made our way over to Mike and Linda’s for dinner and some raucous humour, par for the course with Mike. The kids were spoiled with TV, treats and food. I guess they didn’t think it possible that we could have friends who actually served up good tasting and healthy food.

The fun soon came to an end and we hustled out to the RV, and Mike instructed us to park in front of his neighbors. He was wary, and rightly so, that we were plotting some malicious dumping of wastes along his property before our departure in the AM.


Additional photos below
Photos: 5, Displayed: 5


Advertisement



Tot: 0.094s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 13; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0544s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb