NCL Cruiseline


Advertisement
Bermuda's flag
North America » Bermuda » Hamilton
October 29th 2009
Published: October 29th 2009
Edit Blog Post

This content requires Flash
To view this content, JavaScript must be enabled, and you need the latest version of the Adobe Flash Player.
Download the free Flash Player now!
 Video Playlist:

1: Moonshine Cruise to Bermuda 23 secs
I just returned from a cruise aboard the NCL Dawn and I had a Group on the NCL Majesty. both cruises were wonderful. The majesty hit hard seas on her way down and some of our guests were in bed riding out the seas but after a day it became calmer and the fun began. first of all NCL Freestyle was something I thought I would hate as I am use to traditional cruising. but all the dining options were great. the food good and service absolutely wonderful, exceeding expectations. The only negative out of the whole trip was our cabin service which was sub par but the steward and stewardess were very friendly but not very clean but that was our only complaint. Our group on the majesty was with JR cat Country radio with Moonshine. Everyone had a blast as he is a great guy to travel with. Everyone stated they cant wait for next year.
As far as Bermuda goes, the last time I was there was 15 years ago and how things change. I lived in St Thomas VI for 10 years and always loved Bermuda for its safety and friendliness, but there were some instances where friendly was not the name of the game and now crime is everywhere. We were swimming in Jobsons cove a idyllic cove on the south shore always safe when a character came up and pretended to look through the garbage but kept his eye on us, he then left swiftly as a group of tourists on horseback came along. After 10 years in the islands I know when you are about to become a victim of a crime and we were just moments away. Bermuda is still a great island and the safest of all of them but nothing stayis the same I guess.
Until our next trip.
Happy travels


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 4; qc: 53; dbt: 0.06s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb