day62


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Aegean » Marmaris
October 26th 2009
Published: October 26th 2009
Edit Blog Post

omg didnt realise it had been so long since i been on here tut tut slapped wrists, the meeting was a day from hell and finished 3 hours later than it was supposed to followed by more talking and people asking questions followed by working until 4am wot fun.
I've been so busy with one thing and another between the kids each day, working on my site, working at my job the site is finally starting to take off pretty well and have a few more people that have shown interest, 5 more people and it will be 1000 visitors woohoo not bad as only been up less than 2month .... i think
im suffering severe sleep deprivation lmao cant wait until the end of the season now so hubby can be here and i can just completely knock myself out and get some sleeeeeeep lol.
still no joy with any work being done on site and getting these Tapus getting worried now cos big bad Hilton have apparantly according to local rumours bought right up to the wall of our site...scary plus ive just found a bit more information out about getting Tapu's which does not bode well for us.
only 2 more nights out left this week then the pavements will be rolled up in the village, however over the next couple of years that will probably change as the Hilton will be open all year round so i think the village will start staying up longer if they can get the business, saying that i think a few of the ones from this year wont make it to next year, the problems with the uk ecconomy have affected us quite badly as well with the amount of cash the brits have to spare.
pizza takeaway tonight for only the 3rd time this season...our mates going back to the uk tonight...well hopefully lol as theres a big massive storm been going on and off all day long get my sorber tomorrow hubby finally relented and letting me have it as i keep complaining im freezing and so is m mate and we dont want kids getting cold lol hehe heattttt well off for now get me pizza n kids in bed before work again until 4am 3rd ngiht in a row now and im shattered, il try not to leave it so long this time before my next entry well suppose now its winter il have nothing to do lol, nothing to say either but thats nowt new, i can just yammer bout nowt lol.

Advertisement



Tot: 0.057s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0365s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb