day9


Advertisement
Turkey's flag
Middle East » Turkey » Aegean » Marmaris
September 1st 2009
Published: September 1st 2009
Edit Blog Post

Tuesday, September 1, 2009
day9

well my friend got here safely so we had a nice girly nice with chick flicks and a few beers whilst eldest out, little one in bed and james (hubby) had been invited for a meal after sunset as its bayram (ramadam) at the moment so he went out with his workmates to one of the lad's house he said he enjoyed it, as it was quite traditional and they all sat on the floor round a little round wooden table and ate proper homecooked turkish food, i do it at home but to experince it from a turk be nice too they were going to go for the mosque for prayer which i thought would be great experince for him but one of the lad's girlfriends ended up in hospital so they had to leave early. i had the same problem again with the bus today with it not turning up, i wouldnt of minded but i had a tantrum with youngest cos she didnt want to go out the house after i asked the lad in the office and said there was no bus she stomped off, had tantrums for a bit then she said she wanted to go on the bus so i said couldnt now so we had another tantrum lol the joys of kids eh anyway my oldest is back later this evening so i can find out how much fun she's had in the turkish house i hope she enjoyed it. working again tonight til 4am but shopping tomorrow as james got paid today yayyyyyyy well for now.....


Advertisement



Tot: 0.081s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 52; dbt: 0.0512s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb