Masal, like Paradise Lost


Advertisement
Iran's flag
Middle East » Iran » North
June 5th 2014
Published: June 9th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Masal is a county in the northern province of Gilan. The county is surrounded by the beauties of nature and it is situated at high elevations on the Talesh mountainside in the midst of soaring forests. There are many summer resort villages over there just around 30 minutes from Masal city and this time we went to Olasbelanga.

Masal county has more than 70 thousand hectares of forest and grassland and this green roof is a beautiful hiking trail, which every year attracts many enthusiasts.

It is one of the lovely view that I have seen! Such a beautiful scene while you are above the clouds!

There are a few hotels and restaurants. you can find fresh milk, cheese, meat getting ready for Kabab or even local bread :D You face different climate there, sometimes mist was coming in me! lol and in general it is cold there so do not forget to take warm clothes and blanket with yourself!

Oh, one thing more during our 5 hours hiking, we saw a big wild strawberry field and it was first time that I saw those beautiful wild strawberries! ;-)

There are many nice wooden houses all over the area and I wish to have one of those nice wooden houses ^_^ as I do not have any at the moment, you can rent a room of those houses for 20 euro and spend one night (or more) there.

So stay tuned for more incoming magnificent features of this wonderland 😊


Additional photos below
Photos: 23, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.091s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0487s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb