Fun So Far in 2012


Advertisement
Europe
September 10th 2012
Published: September 10th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Feburary 14th 2012Feburary 14th 2012Feburary 14th 2012

Before we left for the party at MacKenzie's.
2012 has been, thus far, just as interesting and fun as ever before. Family and friends surround every adventure with love and enthusiasm.

MacKenzie’s Pub in Beaumont hosted a Valentine’s dinner and dance that only MacKinzie’s can do. Friend George and I enjoyed every minute.

My son and friend, Brooke, visited Beaumont. Nancy and I had many hugs and kisses to and from these two.

Phyllis and I traveled to Florida in April for fun and did dispite rain and chilly weather.

I will never again miss the Mediterranean Festival on the grounds of St. Michael’s Antiochian Orthodox Christian Church in Beaumont. No one person should eat as much food and as much fun as I did !

June was a great adventure. George and I traveled to Switzerland to surprise our darling friend, Jo, and her new husband Sven. So much fun!!!

Reluctantly leaving Jo and Sven we traveled to Italy. We spent the day in Milan and the evening in Torino. Then on to Paris for several days.

A great trip!

Back in Beaumont, friends Randy and Cheryl Polak came to visit and it was a wonderful time for all.

There’s still time to do more in 2012 so keep in touch!

Have fun everyone!


Additional photos below
Photos: 42, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

Once again in DestinOnce again in Destin
Once again in Destin

Grant and Brooke


10th September 2012

Hey
Sounds like a great year...you have been quite the globetrotter, it seems. LOL Heading to Mexico myself for almost 4 mos end of Sept. Been gone for over a year...I'm due a trip...Adios, chica!
19th September 2012

Siggghhhh! Jealous.
Awesome! Awesome! AND Awesome!

Tot: 0.069s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 9; qc: 22; dbt: 0.0494s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb