Food Fair


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Powys
November 17th 2012
Published: November 17th 2012
Edit Blog Post

Today I took Mum along to the Food fair in Welshpool. There were lots of stalls, selling all kinds of home made chocs,fudge, liqueurs, cakes and biscuits. Also some craft stalls. There were lots of people there, the car park was jam packed and though we tried 3 times to get a sandwich, there were no free tables and a long queue. So we went a few times round, spent some money and had lunch at home. It was fun.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement

lovely sunshine today - lovely sunshine today -
lovely sunshine today -

made some electricity with those solar panels. Can you see my shadow, didn't know I'd taken my own photo as well.
Mum and AlexMum and Alex
Mum and Alex

by the Christmas tree. He came along when he finished work, hoping for lunch!
the lady at this stallthe lady at this stall
the lady at this stall

makes clothes from jumpers that don't sell in charity shops - what a great idea. mum took the picture - she almost got me in it!
indoorsindoors
indoors

it was so cold there was snow on the tree - haha
me and Mumme and Mum
me and Mum

by the tree.


17th November 2012

looks lovely
good idea to make things out of old jumpers that no-one wants any more! did you buy any home made jam??
17th November 2012

outing
Hope you did nt buy to many homemade chocolates ! I love welshpool .
17th November 2012

Lovely to see the pictures, thanks for posting. Alex your hair is getting very long now. It must be nice to have sunshine at this time of year.:)

Tot: 0.379s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 62; dbt: 0.1836s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb