hay making


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Wales » Powys » Welshpool
June 29th 2011
Published: June 29th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Our usual haymaker was unable to help this year, so we asked another neighbour about cutting the hay. He arrived with state of the art machinery and had the job done almost before I could find the camera. He only needed about 4 turns round the field to cut. And then arrived with a big round baler - in our little field!

While Alex was helping out in the local hospice shop, he found a tent and decided to buy it, just in case we went camping. We'd already decide that neither of us was in favour of sharing the small 2 man tent we had already, so its a good plan. Here he is trying it out.


Additional photos below
Photos: 8, Displayed: 8


Advertisement

our very firstour very first
our very first

round bale - caught on film!
beautifulbeautiful
beautiful

what a bargain!


29th June 2011

Looks like the haymaking is a doddle
not like back in the old days when it would take days and days.............. Love the tent Alex - it looks perfect - happy camping!
29th June 2011

WOW
Bales of hay, new tents and sunshine!! You have been busy. I am sure Alex will enjoy lots of funtimes in the new tent. It looks as though it is a lovely tent. I am envious, seeing him in a tee shirt. We have had very cold and wet weather here. I am wearing the thermals that I bought for the UK!! (I didn't need them over there but I need them here) Are you going to plant out the field?

Tot: 0.1s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0717s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1mb