Remember remember an aide-memoir


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » Scotland » Perthshire » Aberfeldy
November 5th 2010
Published: December 11th 2010
Edit Blog Post

Then the rain came - the latter part of October (in fact most of October) was Wet!. Despite our best efforts work on the garden ground to a halt and I, for one, contemplated using the raised beds as paddy fields.

Rachel moved in until her own place (West Byre) is finished - hopefully by the end of the month.

Wrote the above at the end of October now 7th December, having a small party tonoght to celebrate our wedding anniversary (20 years!). Meant to get away for a few days but on the way south yesterday hit gridlock at Stirling - the who;e of the central belt was at a virtual standstill because of snow. We eventually managed to turn and came home. Roads around here not to bad. Incredible weather with over a foot of snow week-end before last.

Gordon Susie, Indie and Harrison moved in next door a couple of weeks ago. We had a great night round there watching Lord of the Rings - Part 1 on their huge telly. A good Tombreck night with almost everyone in attendance and lots of good victuals (as sailors say)

Rachel and Emma and Dirl, Suzanne and Eileen are due to move into the conversions in south byre this weekend. So we should have some 23 residents for the festive season which bodes well for parties.

Anyway this is just really to wish you all a merry Christmas and a Guid New Year


Additional photos below
Photos: 15, Displayed: 15


Advertisement

25th Oct - House at 7am25th Oct - House at 7am
25th Oct - House at 7am

Full moon in the west
Flurry and MillieFlurry and Millie
Flurry and Millie

They cope very well with snow
Down by the loch Down by the loch
Down by the loch

showing how much level had dropped


Tot: 0.236s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 20; qc: 74; dbt: 0.0894s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb