Update on trip


Advertisement
Published: August 30th 2006
Edit Blog Post

Just to update you guys on our plans, we are adding another location to our trip, "The Gambia"! Ulrika’s parents are kindly whisking us off to west Africa the day after we come back from Thailand to help celebrate Ulrika’s mums 50th birthday. Hopefully it should be a nice place to unwind but I’m not looking forward to the many hours of flying to get there!

On a different note, our packing is coming along nicely but we still have to find Ulrika a nice pair of walking shoes. It’s proving really difficult since she has very small cute little feet! Size 2 (or 34 in euro sizes) to be precise! In the mean time we are mad busy preparing to move from our apartment this weekend. We have lived here for a year now, so we have a lot left to clear out and clean. Besides that are we are trying to fit in time to practice a salsa and tango routine that Ulrika promised her parents that we would perform at her Dad’s 50th birthday party! I’m starting to get a little nervous now about it….she told me the other day there could be over 200 people at it!! Oooops! Hopefully all our salsa practice will pay off and we will impress the Swedish crowd!



Advertisement



31st August 2006

Life is a dance
About the dance. No matter how many people - just shake the wobbly bits and they'll love it!
31st August 2006

The Salsa?
I definitely want photographs of this!! Will look forward to hearing about the Gambia. Best of Luck Emer

Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.008s; cc: 6; qc: 43; dbt: 0.0564s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb