Birmingham


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » West Midlands » Birmingham
November 18th 2009
Published: November 28th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Wednesday 18.11.2009 Day 35
Birmingham
We woke up to see a boat going though the cannels and locks it was interesting to see then changing the water levels. We organized the 7 day free insurance on the car and got a quote for insurance that we will take up later. We had brunch at big Johns a UK take away chain that sells almost every take away food i.e. fish and chips chicken (roasted, fried or portages stile) Pizza, dona kebab, pies pasties, burgers and more. It was also drive though we need some of these in Aus.
We then went to the dealer and took the car for a test drive. It stopped just before we got back to the dealer he said it ran out of petrol but the gage showed a ΒΌ full. The car alarm also started to go off this means the battery is dead. As we had driven it a bit we think that the alternator is not working and asked them to fix it and give us a new battery!
We then checked in to our new slightly cheaper hotel 55 pounds ($104 aus). Had a bit of a rest them got some alcohol which is still cheap here and some Indian takeaway it was cheap and lots of it.



Additional photos below
Photos: 4, Displayed: 4


Advertisement



Tot: 0.098s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 28; dbt: 0.0694s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb