D'Day


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Surrey » Sutton
November 2nd 2007
Published: November 2nd 2007
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0

Home


Champion of all Williams (and Waterman, Bushen, Cooper)Champion of all Williams (and Waterman, Bushen, Cooper)Champion of all Williams (and Waterman, Bushen, Cooper)

Andy proudly holds aloft his solid gold winners trophy. (yes Alex that is the same t-shirt that you've seen me wear twice this week already)
Well the time has come for us to finally leave blighty for a trip which has taken 10 years to plan and some (including us) believed would never happen!

Andy can leave with his head held high having won the innagural Williams Centre Parcs Challenge - proving that he is indeed the greatest living sporting Williams (maybe apart from Serena and Venus)

Sarah and her family took their family gathering at a slightly more sedate pace and lacked any competition at all. Although still put themselves through a six mile walk (can't believe there wasn't at least a certifcate for the winner) and then a Japanese endurance task whilst trying to get served lunch in a not so pleasant country pub afterwards. All fingers of blame are still pointing at those who attempted to order a Sea Bass!


Anyway this week we have survived trying to get a visa at the Indian Embassy, packed up our house and attempted to fit our new lives into two small rucksacks, saw Reed and Al audition for Britains Got Talent (turns out neither of them have any, although Alec's famous fist in mouth skill is something many people have wanted to do to Piers Morgan for a long time) and really enjoyed saying goodbye to many friends through the week.

This is our blog page - if you subscribe you will get e-mails telling you when we have updated. This means you can read about our plans at your leisure rather than us inflicting those horrible 'Hey look at us' e-mails on a rainy Monday morning.

I think you can also mail us and make comments on photos etc through this site.

Advertisement



3rd November 2007

Pieters Gilbert pic
I assume from the expression in the photo, Sarah that it was your Dad who ordered the sea bass!!

Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 6; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0518s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb