Mindless dribble from me...............


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Surrey » Great Bookham
June 11th 2005
Published: June 11th 2005
Edit Blog Post

Hoi-hoi how r u doin? Goodly me thinks , well its a grand ol Saturday morn in Gb and im in the library.....again. Have to move out 2day (greener pastures await thee) it will be good to have some company. Had a run in with a guy (on the way back from "The Old Crown" (pub)) who I beleive lives below me , i walked away when he started to talk about the glasgow kiss with two other gents. Then he started calling me names! i kept on walking then waited to see if he was following me (paranoia had set in) -he was. Being a little skittish@the time I think i was overreacting when i was preparing myself for a stink but i will be more careful in future who i talk to on the street. Probably something to do with living on your own far from home.
Anyhoo works growing ;-) well , its satisfying to see the plants you helped pot and space throughout an entire greenhouse start to flower , makes me all warm and cuddly on the inside.
Sent a letter to Mugabe in protest to all the stuff he's doin in Zimbabwe , Amnesty International are on High street this morning with petitions from all the way around the world , something has to be done , anything but progress is regression. Would like to go to the "make poverty history" march in Edinburgh but may be busy........ we'll see.
Met a french woman last night through Ludovic another frenchy who i played pool with last week- Florence she's a chef who's been here since December last might catch up with her again sometime for a drink. Old mate Dave the aussie bartender is a crackup he is always on about "seedy bars" and the lack of them and something to do once the pubs close (11pm) in Bookham. Found out hes got a girlfriend , i wonder if he's taking her back 2 Oz later this year??
Oh had a cool and groovy week started out on Sunday where i was invited over to Ellie's house to have a feed , ends up Im cookin curry for everyone!! It was a pleasurable evening.
On Wedsnight Joe , Kim , Ellie and myself camped out (in Ellie's HUGE backyard) had some NZ lamb lovely-jubbly (yum) and watched the stars as we drifted to sleep. Am crankin the guitar practice in now , its great to express yourself through and have some time for yourself , like a
form of meditation , am starting to record some stuff on the phone to keep a track of me progress.
Gotta go times is up , take it easy , hasta luego muchachos / muchachas Jp :-)

Advertisement



11th June 2005

Seedy Bars
what is this seedy bar you speak of? is it a bar that sells seeds? just like nuts? :) hell you want seedy bars all you have to do is get one blind man, take him to Newtown and ask him to pick a bar for you. >.< - Goce

Tot: 0.074s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 49; dbt: 0.0442s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb