Sheffield Day 1


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » South Yorkshire
October 3rd 2012
Published: October 3rd 2012
Edit Blog Post

Had a great first day. Flew from London to Manchester in the rain, met Sarah at the airport, socially late! Went to a small village and bought some really cheap tops, including a Marks and Spencer light jumper. Went looking at caravans for ideas for doing up the van, went for a drive through the countryside from Manchester to Sheffield, got home and met Zebedee and Honey, Sarah's two dogs, face to face (having Skyped with them previously). Caught up, ate some delicious Indian takeaway. The Lamb Rogan Josh was nice but the mushroom rice and Fish Tikka was the best. The Sauvignon Blanc was light but fruity. Going to bed with all different plans for fitting out the van running through my head. Will be good to actually see it. Probably a very busy day set down for Wednesday.....

Advertisement



4th October 2012

hey groovers, enough on the food - we deprived little chickes here!! what kind of dogs? cheers
20th October 2012

Finally worked out how to respond to comments. One is a bull terrier cross with a couple of other things (male, heavy), another looks a bit like a dingo and is a mix of a number of types according to Sarah, will send photos.

Tot: 0.073s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 10; qc: 48; dbt: 0.0417s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb