From Paris to Bath


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Somerset » Bath
July 25th 2011
Published: July 25th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Total Distance: 0 miles / 0 kmMouse: 0,0


Hi ya!

In England that means hi or hello. Since Disneyland we went to Paris for two days. We went to the Eiffel Tower which was only 15 minutes walk from our hotel. I loved our hotel, our room was on the 18th floor and it was very fancy and it had a good view over the river and Paris.

Journal Excerpt:
I didn't think the Eiffel Tower was hollow inside until I got up close and I thought it was smaller than what it was in real life.

While we were in Paris they had the finish of Le Tour De France. Australia won it! His name was Cadel Evans. I was lucky to be in Paris at the same time. We were at the Louve and the Arc De Triumph while they were racing. We went back to the hotel and watched it on tv at the end because I was tired.

Today we got the Eurostar train from Paris to London, it only took 2 hours and 15 minutes. We went through the Chunnel (a tunnel under the English Channel) to get back to London. We hired a car and drove to Northampton then to our friends house in Bath, England. We stay here for two nights and then drive to Newquay, Cornwall and stay there for 3 nights.

Tomorrow we will go to Stonehenge and the Roman Baths in Bath.

Jade :D


Additional photos below
Photos: 28, Displayed: 22


Advertisement



Tot: 0.06s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 47; dbt: 0.0367s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb