YOU'LL NEVER WALK ALONE


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Merseyside » Liverpool
September 19th 2012
Published: September 19th 2012
Edit Blog Post

So here we are guys!

Our final week in Liverpool after spending a whole 4 months in one place. Fair effort from our point of view, as we seem to be getting into a wee bit of a habit lately of moving around every 4 or so days - difficult when you try and keep up with doing your washing.

We have worked our butts off for a long time now and I can honestly say, yes, it is time for us to pull ourselves out of our comfort zones again and get back to our favourite way of life (NOTE: where the entirity of it is on your back).

So this is us guys in blog form. It is through this that I can keep you updated on where we explore during the next 2 months of our lives.

The next move for us is London for 3 days, then Manchester for the Rival Sons gig, then the Lake District for a overnight wild camping experience (well I will be - Gen will be at a festival with our good friend Kevin in LP) and then back to stay one night in Liverpool before we fly out of John Lennon airport to Brussels Belgium. And it is there my friends that our journey begins.

May the force be with you.

Kate

Advertisement



Tot: 0.088s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 10; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0497s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb