Considerations You Should Make When Looking For Blackpool Hotels


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Lancashire » Blackpool
July 19th 2014
Published: July 19th 2014
Edit Blog Post

Blackpool Pleasure Beach


Blackpool is most famous place among tourist and every year it attract more than 12 million people. We can find lots attraction within this place including pleasure beaches, blackpool tower, amusement arcades, north pier and its vibrant nightlife and lots of fun that can win anybodies heart in few seconds. Now many tourists going to Blackpool to enjoy their weekends with their friends circle, group or some people also come to enjoy this place with their families, so complete town stand to give warm welcome to new tourist with lots of arrangement.


How to reach


There are various transportation sources to reach at blackpool including taxi, bus, train, plane and by boat. Local bus services are available from Preston, Lancaster, Nelson, Southport and Fleetwood. The trains run to Blackpool North and Blackpool South stations from Preston, Nelson and many other destinations. Blackpool has its own airport with scheduled flights to/from Alicante, Belfast, Dalaman, Faro, Ibiza, Isle of Man, Lanzarote, Majorca, Malaga, Murcia and Tenerife.


City Attraction




• Blackpool Tower - Blackpool tower is one of most famous towers among tourist in the UK. The tower is many identity of town and it’s also popular among movie directors as many movies have been shooting here.
• The Piers - Blackpool is the only British resort with three piers including center piers, north pier and south pier. The North pier is free to go, as anyone can relax and have a sun entrap area at the end of this tier. The central pier has the giant ferris wheel ride and childrens rides and most popular among families. There are also numerous stalls for the tourist. The South Pier is loud and busy, with a mixture of more modern rides featuring at the end of the pier including a temporary log flume ride.
• Pleasure Beach Blackpool is Britain's largest theme park, with eleven roller-coasters as well as the original Roller Coaster. This has been eclipsed by more present coasters, including Britain's tallest roller coaster ride the "Pepsi Max Big One". There are various hotels available at sea side and every tourist like to hire hotels or guest house near pleasure beach. It’s very important to book your hotel near pleasure so you would be able enjoy much. It becomes necessary when you are going with your family and need Family guest houses in blackpool .



Do


• Winter Gardens - Every year many shows goes at the Winter Gardens
• Watch the town's long suffering football team Blackpool FC play at Bloomfield Road
• Danced on Ice – One of famous ice show near blackpool pleasure beach.
• Participate on monthly Blackpool Events
• Buy rock (candy) and a mandatory "Kiss Me Quick" hat on Blackpool's Golden Mile.
• Blue Room, opposite Syndicate nightclub.
• Enjoy The Last Orders pub, at North Shore. Drink with locals.
• Syndicate super club. Largest nightclub in Britain with a revolving dance floor.



Sleep


While we talk about Blackpool hotels it’s said that blackpool has a millions of small guest houses and these have changed according to customer expectation and have increased in facilities In the long run, Blackpool has lots of hotels, including the Imperial Hotel for politicians about political conferences which take place at the Winter Gardens. There is huge crowd on Saturday and Sunday night so its highly recommend to make plan everything to avoid suffer on weekends.


Additional photos below
Photos: 6, Displayed: 6


Advertisement



Tot: 0.079s; Tpl: 0.01s; cc: 5; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0376s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb