Belgium


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Southampton
July 1st 2011
Published: July 1st 2011
Edit Blog Post

After setting out from Tallinn on our way back we had a couple of sea days to contend with. The weather was good to us again, and we got to see some more of the amazing scenery that the Baltic has to offer. Unfortunatly this did lead to something funny on board.
During that start of a guest entertainers act our entertainment director was onstage infront of 800 people warming them up when the relay from the bridge cut in (when the bridge broadcast, every speaker on the ship broadcasts it) with an announcement telling us that we were about to go under the longest bridge in the world and there would be a commentary on deck. This pissed off both the ents director as she was interupted, which shouldnt happen, and the entertainer as loads of people got up and left to go see the bridge, even though he was quite funny (his gimmick was 'the worlds only legal pickpocket and he would steal items from the audience including watches, wallets, belts, shirts and underwear).
The following night the crew were treated to a chocolate party, which chocolate fountains, mountains of chocolates, hot chocolate with booze and 1000calorie puddings. We were meant to be striking the stage while this was going on but the department took a vote to see who wanted some chocolate and surprise surprise 20seconds later we all had paper plates stacked high.
The reason for that was as we were pulling into Belgium the next day. I cant remember the name of the town we stopped in, as Bruges and Zebrugges dont have ports capable of docking us/tendering us. It seemed to be Belgiums version of Bournemouth/Eastbourne, a nice and typical seaside town with not a bad beach, pier, fast food etc and lots of chocolate shops. Iv never seen a 'chocolate fanny' before, which went will with the chocolate willies and boobs next to it. The best thing was the pack of 'blowjob mints' so I can now wander round the ship offering everyone a blowjob.
Soon after leaving Belgium I went up to the spa we have on board for a chill. While I was resting on a hotbed I counted how many ships I could see, literally parked at the entrance to the english channel, there were 18 container ships and a windfarm (the north sea really lives up to its stereotype of being full of oil rigs and wind farms). While I was there a helicopter circled us, coming within 10 foot of the window so I could see all the dials in the cockpit. It turned out the Belgium coastguard had asked us to help with their training, so they dropped 2 guys on our pool deck then picked them up 10 mins later.
We are in southampton today, sat in starbucks all abusing the free internet. We set off for Norway later today, to go and see the fyjords. Its only a week voyage, which is good as aparently the prices are shocking over there. I plan on taking loads of photos on this voyage, so check my facebook for the albums. Later everyone :D

Advertisement



Tot: 0.061s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 7; qc: 44; dbt: 0.0391s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb