Off to Morocco


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Hampshire » Southampton
January 18th 2011
Published: January 13th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Same old, same oldSame old, same oldSame old, same old

Our transport waiting to be loaded.

Getting Ready



Just a quick note to you to check if you want to receive these short reports. If you want us to no longer send them then let us know and we can delete you from the circulation list. No problem.

For those staying with us we are now preparing the van for another trip south to some sunshine. We have recovered from Xmas and New Year (Both a first time for Thomas and Mia, from respectively Anne and Graham and Thomas and Caroline). And then we have had the marmalade making machine in the kitchen producing 85lbs in the last two weeks.

But then we are free, apart from the Saints playing Notts County on Saturday, to start our journey. First we are calling on Lesley's brother's family in Folkestone before crossing on Wednesday. We will then call in to friends near Evreux, others near Bergerac and perhaps a couple near Bordeaux.

Then we drive through Spain to Algeciras, across to Tangier and then we start our Morocco trip.

We shall hopefully find somewhere in Africa where we can let you know what is happening.

All the best.

Michael and Lesley

Advertisement



13th January 2011

Have a great trip! Just got back ourselves from Sri Lanka last night. Not long enough for a blog! Sue

Tot: 0.234s; Tpl: 0.013s; cc: 16; qc: 53; dbt: 0.1145s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb