Week two? Done!


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
August 18th 2009
Published: August 18th 2009
Edit Blog Post

Lex the DJLex the DJLex the DJ

Vest - Meg and Laur Design, aka the least domestic gals you know
So week two is over and we're still in London. We just can't get enough.

We spent the day at Tate Modern looking at Picasso paintings and Andy Warhol's (there were others but these were our fave's). While Laur and I spend hours slowly taking it all in, Lex ran the tate modern marathon and was outa there in 15mins haha.

This past weekend we went out with a bunch of Canadian & Kiwi Rugby Players!! Turns out some of the rugby players went to UNBC before my time, and a few others went to Massey Uni in Palmerston North NZ while I was there too! very random. Good times.

We woke up on Sunday and went to Church. This was no ordinary church though, this church was full of crazy Aussies, South Africans and Brits all in costume, all of whom were wasted! Church hynms (AKA beer chants) were sung while a blonde stripper danced on the stage. They sell you beer by the bag, and condems by the box (jk). By the time we left at 4pm, everything we owned was beer soaked. odd but amazing.

Following church we made it to Lex's hairdressers house. His family was having this massive turkish BBQ and they fed us till we couldn't move. They were probably the most generous people i've ever met and the food was amazing! A turkish girl even read my coffee grinds after. Apparently I have very few thoughts and worries compared to everyone else in the world. haha. I am also going to have a huge life changing event in the near future.

okay, that's enough. Time to lay in the sun.

M


Additional photos below
Photos: 9, Displayed: 9


Advertisement



Tot: 0.07s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 6; qc: 44; dbt: 0.041s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb