London Stop-Over


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London
February 24th 2007
Published: August 8th 2007
Edit Blog Post

My sister Kathleen lives in London and requested that we stop in to see her on the way to New Delhi from Oregon. This is a travel story and my little sister is the coolest cookie on the planet, so we stopped by London. Kathleen is always the center of fun.

Of course any trip to London should start with a hat and a ride on a double-decker bus. We were immediately game for the hat, but it took some convincing from Kathleen’s boyfriend Chris to get us to ride on a double-decker bus. Chris is charming, so we decided to get on the silly tourist bus.

After a day riding and walking around London, we headed out to explore the nightlife with some of Kathleen’s friends. The next day, we went out to the country to enjoy an English wedding in a Castle. Not a bad life? After 2 days, we were off to New Delhi.

Scroll down to see the 33 photos we posted for the London Stop-Over.



Additional photos below
Photos: 33, Displayed: 22


Advertisement

LondonBridgeLondonBridge
LondonBridge

Kim took this from the top of the bus when we were passing under London Bridge.
KathleenKimNewFriendsKathleenKimNewFriends
KathleenKimNewFriends

These two are big trouble.
StacyStacy
Stacy

One of Kathleen's longest and best friends from London. Stacy is also an American.


10th May 2007

Hello
Very cool- so glad you have this going, what a great way to see what you guys are up to! I need your email address- bet it's on thsi site somewhere eh?

Tot: 0.038s; Tpl: 0.012s; cc: 11; qc: 18; dbt: 0.0179s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb