Olde London Town


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Piccadilly
January 24th 2009
Published: January 24th 2009
Edit Blog Post

I woke up at 7 this morning and t was still dark until 8, and bloody freezing! Yesterday I went to Windsor Castle and saw the changing of the guard, Stonehenge, Bath to see the Roman Baths andthe Jane Austen Centre, and to Oxford Street. Today I hope to fit in the London Tower, London Eye, Globe Theatre, Dungeons, Buckingham Palace and the Musical Buddy! YAY!

Well no more gas bagging, catch ya! xoxo Lex


Additional photos below
Photos: 1, Displayed: 1


Advertisement



24th January 2009

COLD OLD LONDON
I woke up this morning at 6a.m. and it was so hot that I put on my cossie and invited anybody in the house to come with me for a dip in the surf at Cronulla.Billie rang Michael and off we went.The cool waves were divine, but when we left, an hour and a half later, we'd no sooner reached the main street of Cronulla than we were sweltering again! Even the aircon made no difference. At home it was 43 degrees inside, the hottest day since 1980. Monday should be cooler,25degrees, and remaining about that 'til next Saturday, when it is expected to go back up to 32degrees, so going back to school should be reasonable! The places you are seeing now must be such a contrast to those you visited in the last 3 weeks. This world is an amazing place, Lex, isn't it.God is great, no doubt!We are getting quite excjted about your return and can't wait to sit down with you on Monday night and hear all your wonderful stories and adventures, while relaxing in the cool of evening on the front deck with Bun licking your toes to pieces and Lori and Wally telling you off for being away for so long. Enjoy the rest of the holidays in London, angel. Hope you have a great flight home.Lots of love,Mum xoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxoxox kiss,hug, kiss.

Tot: 0.082s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 7; qc: 46; dbt: 0.0561s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb