Girls gotta shop


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » London City
August 13th 2007
Published: August 13th 2007
Edit Blog Post

Sharon and her friend Clodagh came to visit us last thursday night. we met them in North Grenich station with one very large suitcase for 48hrs. Sean and i were both working on the friday but, the girls had a great day site seeing on the friday night we had a lovely indian take out and headed to our village pub in Blackheath next day, we got up early credit cards got fryed, down bond and oxford street those girls are dangrous and know how to shop at about 7pm we got back so, we quickly got ready and headed into Leicester sq because Clodagh is 20 we got VIP TICKETS and headed to Oxford circus to a club called WAX it was over 18'S the shame ha, ha, it was cheaper than the rest £10.00 was not bad to spend and not have to que was even better so, after a good night we got a taxi back to the flat the girls had a taxi booked to go to the airport from Liverpool street. So, at 4am the girls left for the airport with no sleep and their flight at 8am i dont know how they did it so, after a whirlpool weekend things are back to normal.
It was great to see sharon shame it was so short, the weather is class here.No more news at the mo! chat later.


Additional photos below
Photos: 14, Displayed: 14


Advertisement

Rose gardenRose garden
Rose garden

In Regent park
just marriedjust married
just married

Having a stroll in the park
sharon and her mate clodaghsharon and her mate clodagh
sharon and her mate clodagh

havin a drink in o'neils blackheath
DISNEY SHOPDISNEY SHOP
DISNEY SHOP

SHOPPING IM SUCH A KID MONSTER INC IS SO SOFT
girls just wanna have fun!!!girls just wanna have fun!!!
girls just wanna have fun!!!

Heading out for a great nite in city centre. who knows were we will end up????


Tot: 0.106s; Tpl: 0.011s; cc: 17; qc: 68; dbt: 0.0753s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.2mb