Flight over: was the extra $199 for premium class worth it


Advertisement
United Kingdom's flag
Europe » United Kingdom » England » Greater London » Kensington
April 26th 2011
Published: April 26th 2011
Edit Blog Post

Flying premium class is always better when you know someone else on the same flight who is flying economy. And they are stuck in a seat where it's so small and doesn't recline very far they bitch about not getting any sleep on the flight. (when you slept 5 hours). and are pissed that the only good movies to watch were on the first three channels of the flight which are available to premium class only.

And they didn't get enough food on the flight.

Arrived safe and sound, and decided to pay to take Karen (a former co-worker who was on her way to holiday in morroco) with me to the priority pass lounge at the sofitel hotel at Gatwick so she could get some of the sorely missed food on the plane she was complaining about.

The lounge was great with an awesome clean shower. Had three hours to kill while waiting for Susan's flight to arrive from Toronto so had a good chance to catch up with Karen on what was going on at the former workplace. Not much it appears. But strange how people get put in your path when god wantsnyou to do something.

I apologized for being such a snot to Karen when I worked for her. And you wouldn't believe How much better I felt after. Excellent way to start my day and trip.
Love
Lynn






Advertisement



Tot: 0.282s; Tpl: 0.009s; cc: 14; qc: 51; dbt: 0.0463s; 1; m:domysql w:travelblog (10.17.0.13); sld: 1; ; mem: 1.1mb